Friday, August 6, 2010

Is an Oatmeal Diet real?




*First pic is G's Bday a week ago & Second pic is our Wed day - i See a Big Fat dif! Check out my Face! ieieieiee :(
On road trips & such i have been bored & so i wrote out what i wanted to be blogs (well i wrote 2) & i Still haven't ever posted them.. but i felt i couldn't post anything new until i posted those To keep it chronologically in order you see :)
... but it's just not gonna happen anytime soon so Here i go messing up the universe ;) One day i'll post them.

But today i felt like writing out how / documenting How In Love&Lucky I Am :)

Today at lunch i called my honey-boo-bear & told him i have seriously gained weight So much that i feel uncomfortable.. like you know how when you're full & your belly sticks out & you have to loosen your pants.. well my belly is always out like that & then when i eat it just gets bigger... and all i wanna wear are stretchy pants.
So i called to tell him it's gotten out of hand, i really enjoyed not paying attn to what i was eating & acting like a normal person - going to eat a hamburger 1 a mo or 2mo & not feeling guilty about it .... But ALAS look where that's gotten me! My Body sucks up fat from the dirt i walk on i swear!
I don't eat big portions or a lot of meat or fatty things & i Have been trying to eat baby-tiny meals throughout the day instead of 3 main meals, but it's no good... i've just been blowing up :( ... no more Regular foods.. i straight out have to diet.. boo :(

So i told him i'm going on an oatmeal diet.. (since that's all we have)
& YOu know the First thing he said!
" Is that healthy "
and you know the 2nd thing he said!
"I don't see any difference from when we were married"!
Can you Believe it! - i seriously have gained like 20-25 lbs since we were married and he hasn't noticed!
I was shocked!
L: " what do you mean you haven't noticed.. like when you hug me don't you feel a difference? when i lay down don't you see the dif....?"
G:"Nope, i mean if you say you gained 20 lbs that's some real evidence i guess, but otherwise i think it's in your head, you're a tiny little girl"

WOOOW! - amazing!
.... So from this i have learned that it's Very good for me to keep on top of my health/weight & make changes
But i Don't have to worry about feeling sexy or skiny or whatever for my poodlepie b/c he has this vision of me whenever he looks at me - and it doesn't change. I'm forever beautiful & 'little' in his eyes.... awesome :)
He just wants me to be healthy! hmm :)
I adore him :)

Happy Date Night everyone :)
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love finding new blogs! You know, I had (have) a smilar problem which I blogged about in which I realized I had gained weight and tried the Special "K" diet plan (which is only two weeks). Just because It's a long story you should check it out but I'm still sticking to most of the guidelines and now am able to work out as well. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll totally try that Thanks! Thankfully that's a very inexpensive diet i can afford :) ... i gotta ask though - were you hungry all the time though? :/

    ReplyDelete