Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rustic Mood-y :)








So i want to be a stay-at-home photographer, but i don't really care about getting paid. .....

My Wishes:
To have enough $ to stay at home & not be using someone else's $/not getting into debt to do it So That i can practice photography & bike & be in plays & substitute teach & cook more... and in a year or so have kiddos to make me crazy & to play with me :)
I wish to intern with a big theater & have them love me & eventually make me a AD (assistant Director) & then star in a big produc - & this time put me in the program :) ( oh Lee .. everytime man! )
I wish to go to the gym everyday or if i miss a day to go do service for someone - physical work though like gardening or weeding or cleaning or organizing their house, or moving someone...
To babysit for others all the time - which would mean not being busy all day so that we're both not too tired to ..
To get grant to want a bazillion kids too :)
... and to be able to carve crayons into cool things...
Ahh wishes ...
Well P.S. today everyone at work is moody, But i'm perky cause i had a really really gReat lunch break with my hunnydoodle... :) I <3>
Happy Tuesday!
Love,
Mrs. Racer :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a fresh of breath air. hahaha I meant YOU are a BREATH of FRESH air!!!!!!!! I always read your blog in your perky happy voice and it makes me so happy! I do not think I have ever seen you say anything in a sad voice. So, I love your happiness and your spirit. It is so refreshing. I feel like when I am sad and sick from all this cancer I can come to your blog or facebook and it is like taking a dip into cold water and wakes me up and makes me happy. So keep it up Mrs. Racer!! And I hope all of your dreams of interning with a big theater & have them love you & eventually make you a AD (assistant Director) & then star in a big produc - & this time put you in the program come true :) xxoo
    Maegan Murr

    ReplyDelete