Friday, March 26, 2010

Fridays are for Funzies :)

So Busy Busy .. it's like i SO look foward to weekends & They're always Crazy! .... except Fridays... generally they are more a work day But i get to stay up late & that's why it's date night :D B/c Friday's are for Funzies :)
I Love How fun my husband is - he makes my life worthwhile & bright.

Though tonight for date night it's gonna feel like a weekend.. boo - i work with my trainer at 6 & then have girls night at 7.. so whenever i get out of the RUSH! i Rush right there & be late.. last time it lasted till midnight so i still always get plenty of time with them.

O Well.... My sillyhead hubby will be lonely & i will miss him... he'll be way asleep when i come home i'm sure :(
guess we'll try to do date night Sat with the colbster (my nephew) who's coming over after his Saturday school to play & spend the night.
... which reminds me - i must think of fun things to do with him - i'll have to perouse the Mtn.Express for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment